photo by BikeReg.comphoto by Jack Miltonphoto by JS McElveryphoto by JS McElveryphoto by JS McElvery


News Regarding Foreign Permission Letters
Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Good Morning Atlantic Region,

To help keep you updated on information as it comes from Colorado Springs, I am pleased to give you some new news concerning Foreign Permission Letters.

If there is any travel in your future, including Canada, and you wish to take your bike and do some racing, there are a few things to remember.

1. If you are using United, you can request travel vouchers for your bike. Your license allows you to have two (2) of these vouchers.

2. You will need a Permission letter from USA Cycling in order to compete.

3. You will also need an International License.

Here is where there have been some changes. In the past there was a fee for these letters over the number of two. Now you can request the letter on line (on your personal web site), the number of free letters has been changed from two (2) to ten (10). There used to be a 30 day limit on the letter. For those of you who find you will be out of the country longer than 30 days it meant requesting a new letter. That time limit has now gone away.

If you have any questions concerning this process or requirements for a particular country, you can contact me or our Technical Director, Shawn Farrell. His email address is [email protected]

Good luck during the 2005 racing season and as always I am here to help you in anyway.

Judy Miller

Atlantic Regional Coordinator

[email protected]

610 866-4051

Monday – Friday 8am to 4:30pm in the office

Nights and weekends as needed

photos by Jonathan McElvery, Jack Milton, and

NEBRA Results

©2002-2005 New England Bicycle Racing Association

Site design and hosting by Pioneer Registration Services, LLC